1997-06-20 - Re: Congressemen who have earned the death penalty

Header Data

From: Alan <alano@teleport.com>
To: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Message Hash: d25113fb21d0415c4d9e5638b879aecef536f907e9a9c0d7c72b40f101749880
Message ID: <Pine.GSO.3.96.970620133228.18204A-100000@linda.teleport.com>
Reply To: <v0310280eafd0941f2227@[207.167.93.63]>
UTC Datetime: 1997-06-20 20:44:41 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 04:44:41 +0800

Raw message

From: Alan <alano@teleport.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 04:44:41 +0800
To: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Subject: Re: Congressemen who have earned the death penalty

On Fri, 20 Jun 1997, Tim May wrote:

> Ah, you have cleverly rewritten the standard definition:
>
> The Definition of the Strength of a Firewall is how many
> politicians one can put  in front of it for summary execution
> before it crumbles.

Or as the great Marxist (Groucho) put it...

  "We put them up against the wall and pop goes the weasel!"

> McCain, Kerrey, Hollings, et. al. are guilty of treason and should be put
> in front of that firewall forthwith.

You forgot Feinstien.  (I know...  You are trying to...)

> (As a free citizen, I am free to say that any particular person has
> committed crimes deserving of execution. Despite what pseudo-lawyers often
> claim. I have never said I plan to kill McCain or Kerrey. An important
> difference. But they will surely pay for their crimes. Congress and
> Washington need a taste of their own vile medicine.)

Who said anything about wanting to kill them?  A diced jalapeneo enema
will not kill them.  (Actually I am not sure of that.  We will have to run
a test...  The debug process could take some time... ]:> )

alano@teleport.com | "Those who are without history are doomed to retype it."

Thread