1997-06-15 - SnailMail Ver. 1.0 / Re: Impact of Netscape kernel hole

Header Data

From: lucifer@dhp.com (lucifer Anonymous Remailer)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f2de3d6107d133a52bc482a7de7382ca0e4791a43c5a82a51e46c649387a805a
Message ID: <199706151937.PAA11998@dhp.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 03:52:29 +0800

Raw message

From: lucifer@dhp.com (lucifer Anonymous Remailer)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 03:52:29 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: SnailMail Ver. 1.0 / Re: Impact of Netscape kernel hole

David E. Smith wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Jun 1997, Tom Weinstein wrote:
> > Sorry, but we don't have any plans to respin 2.x at this time.  If we
> > get enough requests for it, it might be possible to change our mind,
> > though.
>
> I still have a copy of MCOM/Netscape Navigator 0.94 around... does the
> bug exist this far back, or am I going to have to start using Cello,
> or something equally obscure?

  SnailMail Version 1.0 will soon be coming out. The product includes
a pen, paper, envelopes and instructions on how to purchase stamps.
  While it does not offer perfect security, the chances are that
the only person who might snoop through it is your postman. Since
he is probably banging your spouse, he's practically a member of
the family, anyway.
  SnailMail Version 1.0 also includes letter-size envelopes so that
you can print out a copy of your Web page and mail it without bending
or folding it.

SnailMonger

Thread