1997-06-23 - Re: spam on this list

Header Data

From: “Ross Wright” <rwright@adnetsol.com>
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: fcc7658e9ec13c6ee6965964c83c8ef9a60801114222424c777a3022b9a818a6
Message ID: <199706231611.JAA14911@adnetsol.adnetsol.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 00:28:59 +0800

Raw message

From: "Ross Wright" <rwright@adnetsol.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 00:28:59 +0800
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Subject: Re: spam on this list

> On Mon, 23 Jun 1997, Philip A. Mongelluzzo wrote:
>
> > Twenty seven years ago I took an oath to do whatever was needed to
> > protect and defend the constitution against all enemies (domestic
> > and foreign)

Yeah, I took one, too.  You think spam is an enemy?  HAH!

> >  But
> > what is the solution to this problem from a parents point of view?
> >  Simple - control the material.

What is the problem from a non-parent (by choice) point of view?
Simple: control your fucking kids!  That's the number one problem in
the USofA today.  Parents let their fucking kids run wild.  Mom
works, Dad works, Kids are free all day to cause trouble, and send
spam.

Spam is free speech!

Ross

Ross Wright
King Media: Bulk Sales of Software Media and Duplication Services
http://www.slip.net/~cdr/kingmedia
Voice: (408) 259-2795

Thread