1997-07-18 - $140/day, Full 90 Day Guarantee!!!

Header Data

From: entreprenuers@juno.com
To: entreprenuers@home_employ.net
Message Hash: 0f21fc9ca7f7b285f8e7d6fc40f76f2967bf8ee3a4ef373a990e16fc3cba6e0a
Message ID: <011297055501222@g_fantasm.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 06:29:28 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: entreprenuers@juno.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 06:29:28 -0700 (PDT)
To: entreprenuers@home_employ.net
Subject: $140/day, Full 90 Day Guarantee!!!

(***This is a one time only, limited offer.  You will not receive it again.  If I
do not hear from you, your name is automatically removed from my list.  Due
to overwhelming response, I must also limit the number of people allowed in
my program to preserve market effectiveness.***)

ALL I DO IS MAIL OUT 10 OF THE EXACT SAME SALES LETTER EVERY DAY!!

That is all that I do! I earn $140, $200, even $250 and more a day mailing out
the exact same sales letter. There is absolutely no catch or crazy gimmick
involved here, I promise you. This has nothing whatsoever to do with any
ridiculous envelope stuffing program, illegal chain-letter scam, get rich quick
or worthless multi-level scheme!

There is not an easier or simpler way to make $140+ a day than this...
-- there can't be -- it's impossible! If you would like to retire on $140, $200,
even $250 and more a day working only 1 hour each day then listen up...

I tried every money making plan under the sun. after three years of constant
attempts at striking it rich, I had done nothing but strike out.

I tried multi-level marketing... I failed!
I tried chain letters... They failed me!
I tried envelope stuffing... What a joke!
I tried nine other various business ventures...

I was a fool. I didn't make much money. I can admit it, I was not the greatest
business person. I needed a way of making money that couldn't fail.

I worked hard about 50 hours a week cleaning houses. Many of my
customers were very wealthy. One of which was a thirtyish guy who drove
around in a Ferrari Testarossa. After cleaning his home he gave me the
usual $20.00 tip and I asked him what he thought of the soap business. He
started laughing so hard.

I'll never forget what he said, " Get a clue friend. You want to sell soap door
to door?  Did the fumes from your window cleaner go to your head or
something?  Someday when your serious about making money...
-- REAL Money -- call me and I will take you to school." I told him that I was
ready now and he said, " I don't have time today, but think about this. Why
sell soap?

People all over town sell it. No one could really care less where they got it
from.  Give people something that they want. I mean want bad, and be the
only one with it. Think about that and come by the house tomorrow morning."
As he drove away, he stopped, smiled and said, " Wake up pal, valuable
information sells."  I was dumbfounded. What did he mean? What was he
talking about?

The next morning he gave me the information that would change my life!  In
thirty minutes he showed me a little known method that anyone can use to
start making over $140 a day. At first I was skeptical. Who wouldn't be? His
proven method was like nothing I had ever seen or heard of before.

Now I make over $140 a day working from home, at my leisure. It's so
simple.  I sell information in a unique and exciting way. Every body wants it,
only I can provide it!  I have even started my own little business doing
exactly what I have described.  I have NEVER made less than $140 a day!
Most of the time it is much more...

"$2,500 a month "Guaranteed!!"  All you have to do is mail out my
special sales letter which will be sent to you. You simply mail out 10 of
these letters every day! ( 10 letters mailed = 7 responses). What I am trying
to say here is that my special sales letter pulls 70% orders.

Almost every sales letter you mail will bring back $20!  Other direct mailings
get only 2% - 3% sales response, we get up to 70%! That's correct! This
sales letter is a powerful money magnet. It's success has been fantastic. A
test of your own will show that you will receive at least 7 customers for every
10 letters that you mail. Fantastic but true. Now you can make a fortune all
year round... every year.

The cost of my "Every-Day Cash Plan" is only $19.95, but it is worth much
more than that because of it's success. Don't let the price of my "Every-Day
Cash Plan" fool you. This is opportunity knocking! Don't pass it by. You will
not receive this offer again! I'll send you everything to help you start making
big money right away. I've compiled all of the information that you need to
succeed in this business.

Try this test... send out 50 letters a week for a month... that's 200 sales
letters. You will receive about 140 responses on a steady flow. This
corresponds to about $3,200 a month if you only  send out 50 letters a week!
The success of the "Every-Day Cash Plan" will blow your mind when you ar
e receiving $20 checks and money orders by the dozen every day!! $2,500
a month Guaranteed!!

So if you'd like to earn thousands from "Every-Day Cash Plan"... take that first
important step. Simply fill in the order form below. I'm here waiting to help you
every step of the way.

***FREE BONUS***FREE BONUS***FREE BONUS***

For all orders received before:  July 26, 1997, I am going to include a
Professional Mass E-Mail program to help you in your Internet business.
This is the same program used by the majority of today's most successful
entreprenuers on the Internet.  If you were to purchase it seperately, it would
cost you $295.00 U.S. dollars.  I want you to succeed!

Sorry "mac" users, software included in this package NOT "mac" compatible.

Users must have an IBM compatible computer with Windows installed,
any version.  Internet access is also required, WebTV NOT compatible.

***Send all correspondance to:  success@gox.com.***
                                           NO RISK ORDER FORM

I accept personal checks, business checks, money orders, Visa, Discover,
Mastercard, and American Express.

Make check or money order payable and mail to:

Mrs. Dianne Flanagan
The G.O.X. Group
6549 Mission Gorge Road
Suite 279
San Diego, California
92120

Dear Dianne, I want to receive $140, $200, even $250 and more every time
I mail out 10 of the exact same sales letter that you will supply. Please rush
me your "Every-Day Cash Plan" By first class  mail and if I don't make at
least $140 a day mailing your special sales letter, I can return your materials
within 90 days for a complete refund. On that basis, I have enclosed $19.95
U.S. plus $3.50 U.S. first class mail. ( total $23.45 U.S.) Visa, Mastercard,
Discover, American Express, check or money orders only.  Please Do Not
Send Cash!

Credit Card orders processed 24 hours per day, seven days per week!
Simply e-mail back the completed order form below.

***Send all e-mail orders to:  orders@gox.com.***

Thank you!

(If paying by credit card, please make sure that your Name and Address
information is the same as on your credit card and statement.  We cross
validate for your protection.  Thank You.)

Note:  Credit Card Fraud Is A Felony And We Will Prosecute All Offenders!

Name:  _______________________________________________________

Address:  _____________________________________________________

City: _________________________________________________________

State/Province:  __________________ Zip/Postal code:  _______________

Country if other than U.S.:  _______________________________________

If applicable:

Credit card type: (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express).

Credit card number:

Name as it appears on credit card:

1997 Stefanie Aquino, The G.O.X. Group.  ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED BY
FIRST CLASS MAIL AND ARE GUARANTEED FOR 90 DAYS. PLEASE DO NOT
SEND CASH!

Thread