1997-07-23 - Re: House Tries to Liberate ICs

Header Data

From: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
To: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
Message Hash: 1a56d28f778904e99726dcbb367b23b0c4e2726d18bcfdae086e74b3915f7477
Message ID: <3.0.2.32.19970723100054.03156fec@popd.ix.netcom.com>
Reply To: <3.0.2.32.19970721142051.006c6e60@panix.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-07-23 19:47:27 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 03:47:27 +0800

Raw message

From: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 03:47:27 +0800
To: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
Subject: Re: House Tries to Liberate ICs

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 stewarts@ix.netcom.com
#   (If this is a mailing list or news, please Cc: me on replies.  Thanks.)

Thread