1997-07-18 - No Subject

Header Data

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
To: Recipient List Suppressed:;
Message Hash: 2393ce75036a8292e995e6273fcf579b2d68a93b39981bd73813c7594ecd1f29
Message ID: <v031107baaff53c2d049e@[139.167.130.247]>
Raw Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 08:54:54 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 08:54:54 -0700 (PDT)
To: Recipient List Suppressed:;
Subject: No Subject

Hi everyone,

Well, I guess it's official now. I'm going to speak at MacWorld on Thursday
the 7th.

If your planning to go to MacWorld, feel free to stop by and talk about e$
and financial cryptography on the Macintosh.

> ----------------------------------
> * DIGITAL COMMERCE FOR THE REST OF US [Session 92, Thursday 8/7, 4:00-5:15
> pm, World Trade Center] -- What are the fundamental forces in the technology
> of digital commerce? What effect will digital commerce have on society? What
> are Mac's strengths are in this environment? What are some very specific
> things that Apple and the Macintosh community can do, right now, to
> participate as a full partner in the development of digital commerce on
> public networks? What are the technologies that Mac people should concentrate
> on to be first movers in the new geodesic economy? Solo Speaker: BOB
> HETTINGA, Freelance Digital Commerce Analyst, e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston,
> MA 02131; http://www.shipwright.com/

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga (rah@shipwright.com), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/

Thread