1997-07-03 - Re: Jeff’s Side of the Story.

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 303035fd0a2ae8e188f6b4de4ad50d6e109727fed1ca9860131a02b00b9cf0ef
Message ID: <199707030110.DAA05747@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 09:25:33 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 09:25:33 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Jeff's Side of the Story.

> > Beware... all of this is speculation, because huge.cajones was an
> > anonymous service, not even I can say with any authority that any
> > of the people named below had anything to do with the shutdown of
> > huge.cajones (or The MailMasher).  However, there are a number of
> > coincidences of timing.

  Who was it that used the threat of a lawsuit to shut down the
remailer?
  I, for one, would be more than happy to make certain that they
receive ample opportunity to "Make $$Money$$ Fast!!" by receiving
a mountain of information as to how to do so.
  Anyone who would attack a remailer is probably involved in child
pornography and drug dealing and these perverts should be exposed
for what they are.

D r .  R o b e r t s

Thread