1997-07-28 - Re: “What is your strategy to avoid RSACi type systems?”

Header Data

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: 4eac861f1502b4c10abc297498c393161e919c83641234f3f12244968764a80f
Message ID: <v0311072bb002a4f0dfea@[139.167.130.248]>
Reply To: <33DCB302.70F58811@cptech.org>
UTC Datetime: 1997-07-28 20:41:07 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:41:07 +0800

Raw message

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:41:07 +0800
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Subject: Re: "What is your strategy to avoid RSACi type systems?"

At 1:52 pm -0400 on 7/28/97, Tim May wrote:

> After reading several of James Love's posts, I think we are either just
> talking at cross purposes, or that he hasn't thought carefully about the
> constitutional issues. Maybe both. In any case, this'll probably be my last
> response to his points.

Jamie Love is one of those nasty Naderites who believes that what the
government shouldn't control, the plaintiff bar should.

I killfiled him on com-priv a long time ago, and, when Tim started rastlin'
ol' Ralph-once-removed here on cypherpunks, I killfiled Love here, too.

Oddly enough, Love has a mailing list with lots of fun government-baiting
goodies in it, so he's not all that bad. Chalk it up to broken clock
disease, I guess...

Actually, now that I think about it, his newsletter talks all about how to
trash "public" utility commission meetings, which of course, wouldn't even
exist if idiots like him and Army-Boot Ralph hadn't created P-U-C's to
F-U-C us all, monopoly-wise, in the first place.

Jamie and Ralph-the-Plaintiff-Bar-Licker are basically Mutt to the State's
Jeff. Same as it ever was...

Thank God for Eudora Pro.

Cheers,
Bob

Robert Hettinga (rah@shipwright.com), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/

Thread