1997-07-07 - Re: Hack the Mars rover

Header Data

From: Lucky Green <shamrock@netcom.com>
To: Ryan Anderson <randerso@ece.eng.wayne.edu>
Message Hash: 699cc9d3fdb7773af88f023bcce88780641b136f5901114a4d7f575f8f5e0244
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9707071257.A950-0100000@netcom2>
Reply To: <Pine.GSO.3.95.970707125426.8366B-100000@ece>
UTC Datetime: 1997-07-07 20:10:44 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 04:10:44 +0800

Raw message

From: Lucky Green <shamrock@netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 04:10:44 +0800
To: Ryan Anderson <randerso@ece.eng.wayne.edu>
Subject: Re: Hack the Mars rover

Yes, the idea was to take over the rover. A DoS would be an extremely
idiotic thing to do. Of course so would be damaging the rover. But a
little cruise... :-)

-- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock@netcom.com> PGP encrypted mail preferred