1997-07-17 - Re: The Real Plan: Making the Net Safe for Censorship

Header Data

From: Mac Norton <mnorton@cavern.uark.edu>
To: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
Message Hash: 6e2fe99f8a02576240c466958b37a2f6f1241c4b7a94ad742ebfc0251be91e09
Message ID: <Pine.SOL.3.96.970716212722.13610J-100000@cavern.uark.edu>
Reply To: <Pine.GSO.3.95.970716144140.4823C-100000@well.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-07-17 02:42:47 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 10:42:47 +0800

Raw message

From: Mac Norton <mnorton@cavern.uark.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 10:42:47 +0800
To: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
Subject: Re: The Real Plan: Making the Net Safe for Censorship

well, the "presumption" has a somewhat stalinist aroma
to it, but as for the rest of this laughable proposal,
I can't count a mind boggling number of constitutional
problems. But I think we've had this talk before, on
another list.:)
MacN
On Wed, 16 Jul 1997, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> [...]

Thread