1997-07-17 - Re: All of my fucking material is suitable for children of all ages

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 86b5f1eecb5b11da7cc43c570259a3a34a49d3c94113c9040bdf740b81b37678
Message ID: <k9oZ0D3w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <199707170946.LAA02378@basement.replay.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-07-17 15:51:22 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 23:51:22 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 23:51:22 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: All of my fucking material is suitable for children of all ages

nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous) writes:

> Tim May wrote:
> > my posts should be read by children of all ages, no matter what
> > fucking language I use. Children should be exposed to language and images
> > of all types, so all of my material would of course be "suitable for
> > children."
>
>   I have to agree with the rat-bastard, cocksucking, motherfucking
> sack of shit, Tim May, on this one.

When Timmy is not flaming me, he usually talks sense.

FWIW, my 8 y o has his own IBM Aptiva, his own Internet access, his own
e-mail box, and I exercise absolutely no control over what he reads or
says on the Internet.

>   Having Tourette Syndrome, I object to anal retentives who would
> criminalize my God-given verbal predelictions. Neither would my
> receiving an exception on the grounds of being disabled be remotely
> acceptable to me, since I sincerely believe that my TS is a "gift"
> that allows me to say anything that others say to a judge, *plus*
> being able to call him or her a Nazi ratfucker. (Anyone who thinks
> this is a "disability" is fucking crazy.)
>
>   On the other hand, it would be kind of neat to launch a class action
> lawsuit demanding that ratings systems incorporate a label such as:
> "Suitable (FUCK!) for children (COCKSUCKER!) with Tourette Syndrome"
>
> FUCKMonger
> > --
> > [This Bible excerpt awaiting review under the U.S. Communications Decency
> > Act of 1996]
> > And then Lot said, "I have some mighty fine young virgin daughters. Why
> > don't you boys just come on in and fuck them right here in my house - I'll
> > just watch!"....Later, up in the mountains, the younger daughter said:
> > "Dad's getting old. I say we should fuck him before he's too old to fuck."
> > So the two daughters got him drunk and screwed him all that night. Sure
> > enough, Dad got them pregnant, and had an incestuous bastard son....Onan
> > really hated the idea of doing his brother's wife and getting her pregnant
> > while his brother got all the credit, so he pulled out before he
> > came....Remember, it's not a good idea to have sex with your sister, your
> > brother, your parents, your pet dog, or the farm animals, unless of course
> > God tells you to. [excerpts from the Old Testament, Modern Vernacular
> > Translation, TCM, 1996]

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM