1997-07-28 - Re: “What is your strategy to avoid RSACi type systems?”

Header Data

From: stonedog@ns1.net-gate.com
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: 931483ea0dac93ae3285fb0a282e4ca2378d8aa9c64c1ebfd795ad99db33bbc7
Message ID: <Pine.BSI.3.93.970728152445.22996B-100000@ns1.net-gate.com>
Reply To: <33DCF05E.62269C50@cptech.org>
UTC Datetime: 1997-07-28 19:45:31 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 03:45:31 +0800

Raw message

From: stonedog@ns1.net-gate.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 03:45:31 +0800
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Subject: Re: "What is your strategy to avoid RSACi type systems?"

On Mon, 28 Jul 1997, James Love wrote:

>    Tim, on the one hand, you seem to be saying that you have
> constitutional rights, which would make the government's enforcement of
> labeling systems illegal.  On the other hand, you seem to express
> concern that the government will succeed at making such labeling
> mandatory.  I'm not sure which case you believe to be true, or if you

The assumption that this is an "exclusive or" is incredibly naive.

-BMM

--
Brian Minder; <stonedog@net-gate.com>
"I've continually said that the biggest problem with secure authentication is

Thread