1997-07-08 - I Lost 4 lbs. in 4 Days…Without Dieting!!!

Header Data

From: 25532129@@server
To: U@YourDomain.com
Message Hash: bc1cc6404d47c38910c2fe602c6579f8e87ea9da5f4e5be2c2f48d2a9dc5cc73
Message ID: <393859c@GM49g8r.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 18:16:17 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: 25532129@@server
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 18:16:17 -0700 (PDT)
To: U@YourDomain.com
Subject: I Lost 4 lbs. in 4 Days...Without Dieting!!!

**************************************

EAT THE FOODS YOU LOVE

NO WILL POWER REQUIRED

**************************************

Anyone who has struggled to lose weight, like I did,

can tell you DIETS ALONE DON'T WORK !

That's because the difference between thin and overweight

individuals has more to do with metabolic rate than what

they eat.  It's believed most lean individuals have a

metabolism designed to BURN FAT !

We have designed a product that works

several ways to help you achieve maximum

results from your weight-loss program. This

unique blend of herbs, botanicals and Chromium

Picolinate, improves your metabolism so

your body relies more on stored fat and

less on stored proteins.

"LOSE THE FAT....

       NOT THE MUSCLE"

Typically, up to 30% of lost weight is

muscle.  This lowers your metabolic rate and

slows calorie-burning.  This lowered metabolic

rate makes it hard to keep lost pounds from

creeping back.  Result: the "Yo-Yo" syndrome

in which weight is repeatedly lost and then

regained.  After each lose-gain cycle the

portion of fat increases.

To break this vicious cycle, it is important

to lose only fat while maintaining, or even

increasing muscle.  Studies show that optimal

chromium nutrition is an effective part of long-term

fat-loss programs.  Our unique formula of

specialized herbs and botanicals is coupled

with the best source of chromium available,

patented Chromium Picolinate.

HERE'S EVIDENCE !

Several double-blind crossover studies

conducted along with clinical and laboratory

tests at a leading university and hospital have

proven that the ingredients in this product are

effective.

Without changing dietary or exercise

habits, over a six-week period, subjects in

separate studies lost an average of 23% body fat or

approximately 4.4 lbs. of fat, and increased lean

body mass by 1.5 lbs.

People over the age of 46 did even better,

and women seemed to do the best.  People

with elevated cholesterol levels averaged a 10%

drop in LDL cholesterol.

          WHAT EXACTLY IS

      CHROMIUM PICOLINATE?

It's a bioactive chromium with clinically

proven benefits.  Chromium is vital to

good health and is essential for the efficient

functioning of insulin.  Poor responsiveness to

insulin is common and is linked with increased

risk of being overweight, heart disease, elevated

blood fat, high blood presure and diabetes.

Over 90% of American diets provide much

less than the minimal amount of chromium

recommended by The National Academy

of Science.  Most forms of chromium are not

easily absorbed by the body, but chromium

picolinate, being bioactive, is easily absorbed.

In fact, it has been shown to reduce body fat,

lower cholesterol and even reduce elevated

block-sugar in diabetics.

THE DIET BREAKTHRU OF THE CENTURY !!

"Over the last 10 years, I have tried a variety of

weight loss methods, spent thousands of dollars

and failed at all of them.  By December 1995, I

was the heaviest I had ever weighed-235 lbs.

I had no energy.  My self-esteem had hit rock

bottom... I was introduced to Thermo Lift and

have never looked back! My energy level has

boosted and my weight loss increased... In total

I have lost 70 lbs. and went from a size 22 to a

size 12.  The most amazing part - It's So Easy!"

Becky

"I began using Thermo-Lift the seventh week of

gymnastics training to achieve a specific result: a

washboard stomach.  By the end of the eighth week

all I could see were solid stomach muscles!  I

recommend Thermo-Lift to all my muscle therapy

clientele for its superior fat burnng and muscle toning

abilities."   Chris

"I had tried everything to lose weight but nothing worked.

With Thermo-Lift I was amazed at how quickly I lost

weight - 4 pounds in 4 days! My energy level has

sky rocketed and it's helped me curb my chocolate

binges.  Thanks!!"       Gloria

      100% SAFE AND NATURAL!

!

       THE INGREDIENTS

Chromium Picolinate: Helps your body use stored fat for

energy while maintaining lean muscle mass.

Bee Pollen:  Effective for combating fatigue,

depression, and colon disorders.

Siberian Ginseng:  Is a good source of energy and

endurance, as well as mental and physical vigor.

Gota Kola:  Aids in the elimination of excess fluids,

fights fatigue and depression.

Guarana Extract:  Increases mental alertness and fights

fatigue.  A very high energy source.

Ma Huang Extract:  Helps to increase energy; controls

appetite.

Also includes:  White Willow Bark, Bladderwrack,

Reishi Mushroom, Rehmannia Root, Ginger Root,

Licorice Root, and Astralagus.

     NUTRITIONAL BREAKTHROUGH!

Now You Can Safely Shed Unwanted Fat -

Without Dieting Or Strenuous Exercise!  It's The

Way To Firm Up Without Giving Up The Food

You Love!

            IT'S SO EASY !

All You Do Is Take One Capsule Twice A Day!

No Messy Powders! No Starvation Diets! You'll

Lose Weight And Feel Great!

          IT REALLY WORKS!

Thermo Lift Improves Your Metabolism So Your

Body Burns Excess Fat!  The Result Is A Leaner,

Trimmer, Firmer Physique!!

     Order your Thermo-Lift today!

     One - month supply is only $32.95

Fill out and Mail In:

YES!! Please rush me a one - month supply of

Thermo-Lift!  Enclosed is a check/money order for

$32.95.

Name:___________________________

Address:_________________________

City:____________________________

State:____________Zip:____________

Phone:__________________________

Email Address:____________________

Mail to:

Dynamic Marketing Solutions

Dept. DVL707

10506 Eagle Glen

Houston, Tx 77041

The information contained in the report was derived from many medical,

nutrional and media publications.  It is not intended for medical or nutritional

claims but for information and educational purposes.  Please consult a health

professional should the need for one be indicated.

This is a NO DIET, NO WILL POWER,

easy  to LOSE WEIGHT!!

Lose Weight, Eliminate FATIGUE, and FEEL GREAT!!!

Thread