1997-07-24 - A For-Real Offer

Header Data

From: Jeff@makemoney.com
To: You!@makemoney.com
Message Hash: c8238d242bbe57637086d2d3e96ba84e4284036c4263545c89425dc27f5eb43f
Message ID: <155027100934.GAA80560@makemoney.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 00:37:36 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Jeff@makemoney.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 00:37:36 -0700 (PDT)
To: You!@makemoney.com
Subject: A For-Real Offer

Dear Entrepreneur,

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking
a look at. If you are not interested, you will not be
contacted by me again; please forgive my intrusion.

<Print then save a .txt copy of this letter, read it twice to really
grasp your chance>

You are about to make at least $50,000 in roughly 90 days. Read the
enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!...

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my
fingers.  Fortunately, sometime later I reread everything and gave some
thought and study to it. I hope you will take advantage of it, too.

reading it several times,to make sure I was reading it correctly, I
couldn't believe my eyes. Here was a MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON. I could
invest as much as I wanted to start, without putting me further in
debt. After I got a pencil and paper and figured it out, I would at
least get my money back. After determining that the program is LEGAL and
NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided, "WHY NOT!"

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. The great thing about e-mail is
that I didn't need any money for printing to send out the program, only
the cost to fulfill my orders.

I found a good program to help do this: "Ready Aim Fire" an e-mail extracting
and mass mail program found at  http://microsyssolutions.com/raf/
There are many others, too.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.
By Jan 13th, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1 (a . When you read the
GUARANTEE in the program, you will see that "You must receive 15 to 20
orders for report #1 within two weeks. If you don't, send out more
programs until you do!"  My first step in making $50,000 in 20 to 90
days was done. By Jan 30th, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2.
If you go back to the GUARANTEE, "You must receive 100 or more orders
for REPORT #2 within 2 weeks. If not, send out more programs." Once you
have 100 orders, the rest is easy, relax, you will make your $50,000
goal! Well I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I
sat back and relaxed. By March 19th, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I
received $58,000 with more coming in every day! What if I had mailed out
20,000? 100,000???

Therein lies the beauty of this program...It's just a "numbers game".
If you don't get enough orders from your first emailing of 5,000 - 10,000,
JUST EMAIL MORE! The more you send, the more orders you will get. It is
that simple. A normal response rate, I have learned in my research, is
between .025% and 3%. Even if you acheive a dismal .001% response rate
(1 in 1,000), you will still receive 50 orders on an initial emailing of
50,000... that's more than double the "15 to 20 orders" Guarantee for
Report #1! Now, let me say that there are bulk email programs downloadable
from the Web that are capable of sending anywhere from 10,000 to 100,000
messages per hour. There ya have it.

I paid off ALL of my debts and bought a much-needed new car. Please
take time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
FOREVER! This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a different
place. It doesn't work, you will lose out of a lot of money! REPORT #2
explains this. Always follow the guarantee, "15 to 20 orders for REPORT
#1, and 100 or more orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or
more in 20-90 days!" I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!!!

Sincerely,
Christopher Erickson

(PS  Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,000) looks like
piled up on a kitchen table? It is AWESOME!)

TESTIMONIALS:

"THREW IT AWAY"
"I had received this program before. I threw it away, but later wondered
if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to
contact to get a copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another
copy of the program. Eleven months passed, then it came. I DIDN'T throw
this one away. I made $41,000 on the first try."

                             Dawn W., Evansville, IN

"NO FREE LUNCH"
"My late father always told me, 'Remember, Alan, there is no free lunch
in life. You get out of life what you put into it'  Through trial and
error and a somewhat slow, frustrating start, I finally figured it out.
The program works very well, I just had to find the right target group
of people to e-mail it to. So far this year, I have made over $63,000
using this program. I know my dad would have been very proud of me."

                            Alan B., Philadelphia, PA

^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^

A Personal Note From the Originator of This Program:

By the time you have read the following information and looked over the
program and reports, you should have concluded that such a program, and
one that is legal, could not have been created by an amateur.

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom
for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and 'JUST A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT". You can make more money in the next few months than you have
ever imagined.

I should also point that I will not see a penny of your money, nor will
anyone else who has provided testimonial for this program. I have
already made over $4 MILLION dollars! I have retired from the program
after sending out over 16,000 programs. Now I have several offices which
market this and several other programs here in the US and overseas. By
the spring, we wish to market the 'Internet' by a partnership with
AMERICA ON LINE.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way.
It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of
this exciting program to everyone that you can think of. One of the
people you send this out to may send out 50,000...and your name will be
on every one of them! Remember though,the more you send out,the more
potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials, and
opportunity to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT"

                             Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC

^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU $$$

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and
we'll assume you and those involved send out 2,000 programs each. Let's
also assume that the mailing receives a .5% response. Using a good list,
the response could be much better. Also many people will send out
hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000, but continuing with
this example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a .5% response,
that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending
out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of those, .5% 100
people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs
each for a total of 200,000. The .5% response to that is 1,000 orders
for REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000
total. The .5% response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4. That's
10,000 five dollar bills for you. CASH!!!!! Your total income in this
example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 + $50,000 for a total of $55,550!

REMEMBER, FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO
WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
IF EVERYONE OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF ONLY 2,000!
Believe me, many people will do that and more! By the way, your cost to
participate in this is practically nothing. You obviously already have
an Internet connection and e-mail is free!! REPORT #3 will show
you the best methods for bulk e-mailing and purchasing e-mail lists.

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does not
require you to come in contact with people, do any hard work, and best
of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the mail. If you
believe that someday you'll get that big break that you have been
waiting for, THIS IS IT! Simply follow the instructions, and your dream
will come true. This multi-level e-mail order marketing program works
perfectly...100% EVERY TIME. E-mail is the sales tool of the future. The
longer you wait,the more people will be doing business using e-mail. Get
a piece of the action.

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability. It is
being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford Research
and The Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all
goods and services will be sold through multi-level methods by the late
1990's. This is a Multi-Billion dollar industry and of the 500,000
millionaires in the US, 20% (100,000) made their fortune in the last
several years in MLM. Moreover, statistics show 45 people become
millionaires every day through Multi-Level Marketing.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Step (1)  Order all 4 REPORTS listed by NAME AND NUMBER. Do this
          by ordering the REPORT from each of the 4 names listed on
          the next page. For each REPORT, send $5 CASH and a SELF
          ADDRESSED, STAMPED envelope (Business size #10) to the
          person listed for the SPECIFIC REPORT. International
          orders should also include $1 extra for postage. It is
          essential that you specify the NAME and NUMBER of the
          report requested to the person you are ordering from. You
          will need ALL FOUR REPORTS because you will be REPRINTING
          and RESELLING them. DO NOT alter the names or sequence
          other than what the instructions say. IMPORTANT: Always
          provide same-day service on all orders!

Step (2)  Replace the name and address under REPORT #1 (below) with yours,
          moving the one that was there down to REPORT #2. Drop the
          name and address under REPORT #2 to REPORT #3, moving the
          one that was there to REPORT #4. The name and address that
          was under REPORT #4 is dropped from the list and this
          party is no doubt on the way to the bank. When doing this,
          make certain you type the names and addresses ACCURATELY!
          DO NOT MIX UP MOVING PRODUCT/REPORT POSITIONS! The best way to
          gurantee accuracy is to use your word processor's "cut & paste"
          functions.

Step (3)  Having made the required changes in the name list, save it
          as a (.txt) file in it's own directory to be used with
          whatever e-mail program you like. Again, REPORT #3 will
          tell you the best methods of bulk e-mailing and acquiring
          e-mail lists.

Step (4)  E-Mail a copy of this entire program (all of this is very
          important)to everyone whose address you can get your
          hands on. Start with friends and relatives since you
          can encourage them to take advantage of this fabulous
          money-making opportunity. That's what I did. And they
          love me now, more than ever. Then,e-mail to anyone and
          everyone! Use your imagination! You can get e-mail
          addresses from companies on the Internet who specialize in
          e-mail mailing lists. These are very cheap,100,000
          addresses for around $35.

IMPORTANT: You won't get a good response if you use and old list, so
always request a FRESH,NEW list. You will find out where to purchase
these lists when you order the 4 REPORTS.

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!!!

REQUIRED REPORTS:

***Order each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***

REPORT #1
"How to Make $250,000 Through Multi-Level Sales"

--order Report #1 from:

     Jeff Meyer
     11219 Muriel Ave. Box 450
     Baton Rouge, LA 70816
     U.S.A.

REPORT #2
"Major Corporations and Multi-Level Sales"

--order Report #2 from:

     Marji Zintz
     314 Route 94 South, #48
     Warwick, NY  10990
     U.S.A.

REPORT #3
"Sources For the Best Mailing Lists"

--order Report #3 from:

     M. P. Kiely
     30 Gladys Dr.
     Spring Valley, N.Y. 10977-6025
     U.S.A.

REPORT #4
"Evaluating Multi-Level Sales Plans"

--order Report #4 from:

     J. S. Todd
     P.O. Box 219
     Courtright, ON  N0N 1H0
     Canada

CONCLUSION:

I am enjoying my fortune that I made by sending out this program.
You too, will be making money in 20 to 90 days, if you follow
the SIMPLE STEPS outlined in this mailing.

Please reread this material, this is a special opportunity.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at
the FROM address at the beginning of this letter. You will get
a prompt and informative reply.

My method is simple, I will sell thousands of people a product
for $5 that costs me pennies to produce and e-mail. I should also
point out that this program is legal and everyone who participates
WILL make money. This is not a chain letter or pyramid scam.
At times you have probably received chain letters asking you to send
away money, on faith but getting NOTHING in return, NO product
what-so-ever! Not only are chain letters illegal, but the risk of
someone breaking the chain makes them quite unattractive.

You are offering a legitimate product to your people. After they
purchase the product from you, they reproduce more and resell them.
It's simple free enterprise. As you learned from the enclosed
material, the PRODUCT is a series of four 4 FINANCIAL AND BUSINESS
REPORTS. The information contained in these REPORTS will not only
help you in making your participation in this program more rewarding,
but will be useful to you in any other business decisions you make
in the years ahead. You are also buying the rights to reprint all
of the REPORTS, which will be ordered from you by those to whom you
mail this program. The concise 1 and 2 page REPORTS you will be
buying can easily be reproduced at a local copy center for a cost
of about 3 to 5 cents a copy. Best wishes with the program and
good luck!

"IT WAS TRULY AMAZING"

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mind to participate in this program. But conservative as I am, I
decided that the initial investment was so little that there was
no way I could not get enough orders to at least get my money
back. BOY, was I ever surprised when I found my medium sized post
office box crammed with orders! I will make more money this year
than any ten years of my life before."

                             Mary Riceland, Lansing, MI

{{{{{{{TIPS FOR SUCCESS:}}}}}}}

Send for your BUSINESS REPORTS immediately so you will have them when the
orders start coming in. When you receive a $5 order, you MUST
send out the product/service to comply with US Postal and
Lottery laws. Title 18 Sections 1302 and 1341 specifically state
that: "A PRODUCT OR SERVICE MUST BE EXCHANGED FOR MONEY RECEIVED."

WHILE YOU WAIT FOR THE REPORTS TO ARRIVE

1.   Name your new company. You can use your own name if you desire.

2.   Get a post office box. (preferred)

3.   Edit the names and addresses on the program. You must remember,
     your name and address go next to REPORT #1 and the others all
     move down one, with the fourth one being bumped OFF the list.

4.   Obtain as many e-mail addresses as possible to send until you
     receive the information on mailing list companies in REPORT #3.

5.   Decide on the number of programs you intend to send out. The
     more you send, and the quicker you send them, the more money
     you will make!

6.   After mailing the programs, get ready to fill orders.

7.   Copy the 4 REPORTS so you are able to send them out as soon as
     you receive an order. IMPORTANT: ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME DAY
     SERVICE ON ORDERS YOU RECEIVE!

8.   Make certain the letter and reports are neat and legible.

^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^\/^

YOUR GUARANTEE:

The check point which GUARANTEES your success is simply this:
"You must receive 15 to 20 orders for REPORT #1. This is a must!!
If you don't within 2 weeks, e-mail out more programs until you do.
Then a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders
for REPORT #2, if you don't, send out more programs. Once you have
received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2 -- take a deep breath --
you can sit back and relax, because YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE AT LEAST
$50,000!" Mathematically it is a proven guarantee. Of those who
have participated in the program and reached above GUARANTEES,
all have reached their $50,000 goal. Also remember, every time
your name is moved down the list you are in front of a different
REPORT, so you can keep track of your program by knowing what
people are ordering from you. ITS THAT EASY, REALLY, IT IS!!

REMEMBER:

"HE WHO DARES NOTHING, NEED NOT HOPE FOR ANYTHING."

"INVEST A LITTLE TIME, ENERGY, AND MONEY NOW OR
SEARCH FOR IT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE"

Thank you for your time.

Thread