1997-07-17 - Fuck You Rating Systems, Inc.

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e30cb16efd491ff913d334930b231bb08b197fb5e12cbcf7efb50bf86c07a7e5
Message ID: <199707171030.MAA08390@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 18:44:38 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 18:44:38 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Fuck You Rating Systems, Inc.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Fuck You Ratings Software Escapes Beta-Test!

  We are proud to announce that "Fuck You" ratings software has managed
to escape our beta-test laboratory and is now available in tit bars and
crack houses around the nation.
  Our software makes it easy and convenient to attach ratings labels to
your web site which reflect your attitude toward the anal retentive
assholes who are surfing for trouble.

"Fuck You, you Christian asshole! All I have on this web site is *real*
pussy, not *imaginary* saviors!"

"Fuck You, you LEA prick! This web site is leased in the name of my
dead grandmother, so don't bother getting a subpoena unless you're
willing to do some digging."

"Fuck You, mom and dad! Until you flush your dope down the toilet, I
don't need to hear any of your moralistic crapola."

  "Fuck You" ratings software has the "Lenny Bruce Found-fucking-dation"
Seal of Approval.

What others have to say about "Fuck You" ratings software:
  "Fuck."
      - Tim May
  "Shit."
      - Declan McCullagh
  "Cocksucker."
      - Dr. Dimitri Vulis, KOTM
  "Am not."
      - John Gilmore
  "Are too."
      - Paul Bradley
  "Fuck."
      - Kent Crispin
  "If you check the archives, you'll find that I said 'Fuck' earlier
  in this post."
      - Tim May
  "Darn."
      - Dorothy Denning
  "Heck."
      - Senator Snatch (hee, hee)

  Order "Fuck You" ratings software before Dec. 32, 2299, and get a
free copy of "Bite Me" autoresponder software.
{Offer not valid in states where having sexual relations with animals
is against local ordinances.}

Thread