1997-08-27 - Broadcast Email Friendly Mailing & Web Hosting

Header Data

From: brad@yielding.com
To: 7584758@094856.com
Message Hash: 131d1252adfaff78b2756bd0220aef50db5ded612ad9d8b631a0f4ea74f62bac
Message ID: <1873645398.3647564@86756476.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 20:24:23 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: brad@yielding.com
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 20:24:23 -0700 (PDT)
To: 7584758@094856.com
Subject: Broadcast Email Friendly Mailing & Web Hosting

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
Finally, EVERYTHING you need to REALLY market your business
on the Internet.

* Broadcast EMAIL FRIENDLY web hosting!
* Broadcast EMAIL FRIENDLY Service Provider!
* Broadcast EMAIL FRIENDLY consulting!
* Fresh Up to Date E-mail Mailing Lists!
* Bulk E-mail Software!

PLUS

We can help you accept all forms of ELECTRONIC payments from your home or
business.

If you've spent any time marketing on the Internet,
you know that  in order to make any serious money
 you MUST send broadcast e-mail.

Your online business survival depends on the quality and
consistency of your broadcast email.

You NEED to be able to market your products
and/or services cost  effectively.

Nothing has proven to be more cost effective
 than broadcast e-mail.
We can send it for you.
________YES- mail my message to 500,000 responsive
 buyers for LESS THAN ONE U.S. DOLLAR
per thousand for a total of $359.95
_______YES-mail my message to 1,000,000 responsive
 buyers for  a  total of $659.95
________YES, mail my message to 2,000,000 responsive
buyers for a total of $1199.95

Or,
We can make it affordable so You can send it yourself.
_____YES-  send me 100,000 email addresses for ONLY  $59.95
_____YES - send me 400,000 email addresses for ONLY  $229.95
Less than 22 cents per thousand
_____YES-  send me 1,000,000 email addresses for ONLY $399.95
Less than 17 cents per thousand.

Need information on broadcast email software
 to expedite mailing  these lists?
Give us a call - 213-737-1494

Even if you receive 1/10 of 1% response for mailing
1,000,000 email addresses  you would receive 1000 replies!!!!

How much money would you make?

Need your own server to mail from?
Give us a call - 213-737-1494

Prefer to send broadcast email  from our server?
(Allow 10 days account setup)
Total Account charges
Basic Server Use  $150.00 per month.
Total Due (1st & last):____________
Set-up Fee ($85)	____________
(allow 10 business days for account set-up)
Call today - 213-737-1494

WE ACCEPT ALL FORMS OF
ELECTRONIC PAYMENT FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
Credit Cards
Voice Check
Fax check
E-mail Check

Need broadcast email friendly web hosting?
Our Broadcast E-mail Friendly Web Sites Include:
Up to 1 Full Gigabyte of data transfer per day
Free Disk Storage up to 10 MB
1 Domain Name
Free POP 3 Account - additional accts are $10. each/month
Free Business E-mail address - additional addresses -
$5 each per month
Secure Server available
Unlimited E-mail aliases - $10 per month - $25. set up
Access via FTP or Telnet
Tech support by telephone or e-mail
Micrsoft Front Page support
Free Web Page Statistics
Convenient Site Modificatioon 24 hours per day.

Our Basic Website Hosting Package includes
all the above for only $35. per month, with a $50. set up fee.
First & last month's rent due at set up.

Our Virtual Domain Website Hosting Package  includes
all the above including your own virtual domain
for only $45.00 per month with a  $85 setup plus
 Internic charges.

Let us help you create your own media company.

Put your sales message in front of millions of responsive buyers.

Decide for yourself what works best for your online business.

Call 213-737-1494 to receive your end-user agreement
by  fax or call  just to get up to speed on the possibilities.

Or send an e-mail message to Realbusiness@

We've got what you need!

START YOUR COMPLETE INTERNET MARKETING PROGRAM TODAY!

 ORDER FORM
I an interested in:
Broadcast E-mail Friendly Web Hosting ________________
Basic ($35 per month) ____ Virtual ($45 per month) _____

Broadcast EMAIL FRIENDLY Service Provider __________
($150.00 per month, $85. setup)

Broadcast EMAIL FRIENDLY consulting _____________
(FREE initial consultation)

100,000 _______ 400,000 _____ 1,000,000 ________

Bulk E-mail Software _______________
(Call for Quote)

I would prefer Phoenix@Global Enterprises to handle my mailing
500,000 ____________
1,000,000 __________
2,000,000__________
Name____________________________________________
Address__________________________________________
City____________________State_______Zip___________
Email___________________________________________
Phone__________________________________________
Check Ordering Info:
Name (exactly as it appears on check)
Dollar Amount	$________________
Numbers at Bottom of Check(read from left to right, please indicate
blank spaces with a space:

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>

Thread