1997-08-31 - Here Is Your PGP Signature / Re: PGP Signatures

Header Data

From: PGP Key Server <pgpks@dev.null>
To: A Hoier <ahoier@juno.com>
Message Hash: 18cd859df66865f364d2294520b7500fe4d10907539ca4f22e68a43d6554dcfd
Message ID: <3409E03F.7CA4@dev.null>
Reply To: <19970831.135647.9558.12.ahoier@juno.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-08-31 21:35:38 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 05:35:38 +0800

Raw message

From: PGP Key Server <pgpks@dev.null>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 05:35:38 +0800
To: A Hoier <ahoier@juno.com>
Subject: Here Is Your PGP Signature / Re: PGP Signatures

A Hoier wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get a PGP Signature on the Net.

Adam,
  Here is your official PGP Signature. Cut and paste it to all of
your correspondence to the CypherPunks mailing list, so we will know
it is really you in the future.

  Everything you want to know about encryption is on the Clue Server,
which you should be able to find with a quick Yahoo search. If you
can't find it, just post a message to the list asking where it is,
and I am certain that there are a variety of list members who would
be more than willing to take time out of their busy schedules to
tell you where to go.

Sincerely,
PGP Signature Key Intelligent AutoResponder

Thread