1997-08-22 - IPsec product progress

Header Data

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 21e4a8006df9bf0e4f2e54508890266f10872dab86b18a6c9629b87e7db0f9f6
Message ID: <v03110747b0233de6638e@[139.167.130.248]>
Raw Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 22:07:35 +0800

Raw message

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 22:07:35 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: IPsec product progress

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 07:11:56 -0400
To: ipsec@tis.com
From: Robert Moskowitz <rgm3@chrysler.com>
Sender: owner-ipsec@ex.tis.com

If anyone will be in Detroit next week tues-thurs and can make it to
AutoTech, we will be having a live demonstration of IPsec products
interoperating.

Things are touch and go.  We have had routing and hardware problems that
have significantly delayed us.  We do have 5 vendors here and on monday I
will know exactly what to whom we will be demonstrating real automotive
applications secured with IPsec.

All of the products are configured for the current ESP DES-CBC explicit and
AH HMAC-MD5.  Oakley is handling session establishment.  We did not get the
hardware for the CA in time to set up certificates, so we are using
pre-shared keys.

Robert Moskowitz
Chrysler Corporation
(810) 758-8212

--- end forwarded text

Robert Hettinga (rah@shipwright.com), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/

Thread