1997-08-12 - Re: Eternity Uncensorable?

Header Data

From: John Kelsey <kelsey@plnet.net>
To: cypherpunks <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Message Hash: 2f32b4ca6e4ae9dff439132479feded73a4038c977c971274954715a4d8b4b05
Message ID: <MAPI.Id.0016.00656c73657920204130443930303042@MAPI.to.RFC822>
Raw Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 02:00:59 +0800

Raw message

From: John Kelsey <kelsey@plnet.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 02:00:59 +0800
To: cypherpunks <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Subject: Re: Eternity Uncensorable?

   --John Kelsey, Counterpane Systems, kelsey@counterpane.com
 PGP 2.6 fingerprint = 4FE2 F421 100F BB0A 03D1 FE06 A435 7E36

Thread