1997-08-22 - No Subject

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 32618250197dcad014ea9aa8ef2d157238af499f9cd23ccce965fd8e039ef365
Message ID: <199708221627.SAA26148@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 01:10:31 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 01:10:31 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

Kent Crispix drunkenly blubbered out:
>> Should we just sit idly by and let police officers attack citizens?
>
>Of course not.  There are possible responses other than the ones you
>suggest, however.

Like what Kent, asking cops to defend you, from Cops?  Sorry, Kent,
that method doesn't work.  Filing a lawsuit, or bringing them to court
won't stop em from doing it again, also, a chance remains that they
won't get convicted, after all, almost any police force I've seen
always gets off for doing things.

Remember, plungering someone like that is definitely a cruel and
unusual punishment, and therefore a crime in itself.

Those pigs should rot in jail for violating someones constitutional
rights.

However, the eye for an eye thing would make for an interesting
punishment for the cops.

PlungerMonger
"There's something wrong with not killing cops in defense who sodomize
you."

Thread