1997-08-14 - Important Notice

Header Data

From: Phil@dship.com
To: Phil@dship.com
Message Hash: 36789599c575fd60d210104e4216de7ed3161b573268f789b6e03b9cbd5c0e23
Message ID: <199708141359.JAA17228@mail.ezonline.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 07:06:52 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Phil@dship.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 07:06:52 -0700 (PDT)
To: Phil@dship.com
Subject: Important Notice

Hello,
  I have some information you may be interested in.  What I have available
is a list of companies that will drop ship products for you.  What this means
is you market a product with out having to stock it.  You only pay for the
product AFTER you recieve your customers payment.  There is NO
investment by you other then the list, and you DO NOT need warehouse
space and everything is drop shipped to your customers door.  You just
advertise and take the orders. This list contains tens of thousands of
products by thousands of companies.  Everything from a - z.  The Best part
is you have FULL RESALE RIGHTS to this list.  So you can sell this list to
whomever you like.  Which is just one more avenue to meet your goals.
Why make someone else rich well you do the dirty work. Work for
YOURSELF and achieve your own financial independence.  The cost of
this list is only 15.00 and its shipped via an e-mail attachment so you get it
the day I recieve your payment. Don't waste time get started today.     This
is NOT some get rich quick scheme.This is a chance to own your own
legitimate  business.  Also as an added bonus Ill send a list of thousands of
wholesalers FREE of charge.  Thank you for your time....

Just send a check or money order for $15.00  to:

Philip Bowlen
P.O. Box 18481
Beverly Hills, CA 90209
617-362-2500

Note:  Due to the volume of bouced e-mails I recieve because of address
changes the Return Address on this e-mail will not work.  If you need to
reach me please Contact me via phone.  If you get a voice mail please
leave your E-mail address and any questions you may have. I will respond
promptly.

Thread