1997-08-12 - Re: Forged headers

Header Data

From: amp@pobox.com
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 435da1acada63494c2464cf325d2291048104f4f4f671bfdb2e7da264e4b70bf
Message ID: <Chameleon.871389441.amp@ampugh.mcit.com>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.93.970812143331.356D-100000@shirley>
UTC Datetime: 1997-08-12 13:43:09 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 21:43:09 +0800

Raw message

From: amp@pobox.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 21:43:09 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: Forged headers

sage advice platypus!

hmmm... let's see,

Network Working Group                                   Steve Crocker
Request for Comments: 1                                          UCLA

                         Title:   Host Software
                        Author:   Steve Crocker
                          Installation:   UCLA
                          Date:   7 April 1969
             Network Working Group Request for Comment:   1

CONTENTS

INTRODUCTION

  I. A Summary of the IMP Software

     Messages

------------------------
Name: amp
E-mail: amp@pobox.com
Date: 08/12/97
Time: 08:36:03
Visit me at http://www.pobox.com/~amp

'Drug Trafficking Offense' is the root passphrase to the Constitution.

Have you seen
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWriter/WacoMuseum

Thread