1997-08-30 - Re: Feasibility of censoring and jamming pronography and racism in informatics

Header Data

From: “Brian B. Riley” <brianbr@together.net>
To: N/A
Message Hash: 6d60d02a15236c79f73ebde48b642ed93a718e9d84173ce8a440455fa1d094f2
Message ID: <199708300333.XAA19281@mx02.together.net>
Raw Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 11:40:46 +0800

Raw message

From: "Brian B. Riley" <brianbr@together.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 11:40:46 +0800
Subject: Re: Feasibility of censoring and jamming pronography and racism in informatics

Brian B. Riley --> http://www.macconnect.com/~brianbr
        For PGP Keys -  Send Email Subject "Get PGP Key"
  "One of the deep mysteries to me is our logo, the symbol of lust
   and knowledge, bitten into, all crossed with in the colors of the
   rainbow in the wrong order. You couldn't dream of a more
   appropriate logo: lust, knowledge, hope, and anarchy."
   -- Gassee - Apple Logo

Thread