1997-08-19 - RSA v. PGP Docs

Header Data

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6f2d2e8b54d839c3fdf3783fa126294487173984ce1fea20c3c38eb01de9f6d9
Message ID: <1.5.4.32.19970818235203.0072c230@pop.pipeline.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 08:18:11 +0800

Raw message

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 08:18:11 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: RSA v. PGP Docs

We've added three docs on the RSA v. PGP suit:

A June 4 Stipulation and Order to drop (postpone) a PGP
motion to compel RSA/PGP arbitration pending arbitration
between RSA and Caro-Kann on the rights to terminate the
Lemcom license inherited by PGP:

   http://jya.com/rsavpgp3.htm

The arbitration was scheduled to begin June 18 but no
documentation on its status is yet available in court files.

Two other procedural docs have been added to the
earlier package of PGP's responses to RSA at:

   http://jya.com/rsavpgp2.htm

We've created an index to the case's docs and will
make items as they arrives, which helpful parties from
all sides have promised:

   http://jya.com/rsavpgp-files.htm

Thread