1997-08-08 - Re: Did anyone archive MPJ’s site?

Header Data

From: Alan <alan@ctrl-alt-del.com>
To: Ariel Glenn <ariel@watsun.cc.columbia.edu>
Message Hash: 84ce18b9e4fe3ad53fb3d0f84efb2b7ead9fa511680407b19cda025cbbecdf0d
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.95.970808161357.21924D-100000@www.ctrl-alt-del.com>
Reply To: <CMM.0.90.4.871080192.ariel@stealth.cc.columbia.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1997-08-08 23:51:31 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 07:51:31 +0800

Raw message

From: Alan <alan@ctrl-alt-del.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 07:51:31 +0800
To: Ariel Glenn <ariel@watsun.cc.columbia.edu>
Subject: Re: Did anyone archive MPJ's site?

On Fri, 8 Aug 1997, Ariel Glenn wrote:

> I got parts of it but am missing much of the PGP and almost all of PGP
> tools :-(
>
> I am hoping someone else got those parts. Otherwise I can get some of
> it from MIT, I suppose...

I offered to mirror it.  The site is set up for uploads.  I hope it is not
too late.  (I did not realize it was going to vaporize that quick.)

If he has backups and/or can get the files loaded on my system, the offer
to host the archive still stands.  (Also, if someone else has the files,
it can be put up on the server.  I cleared 350 megs for it...)

alan@ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.

Thread