1997-08-08 - Re: Qualcomm employee attacks the remailers

Header Data

From: Casey Iverson <iverson@usa.net>
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: 9dad21b58bf1d94f09bb80ce148599ba05fb9ba81c5bafb385f37beefa180626
Message ID: <3.0.16.19691231190000.4a57c97e@pop.netaddress.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 16:22:20 +0800

Raw message

From: Casey Iverson <iverson@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 16:22:20 +0800
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Subject: Re: Qualcomm employee attacks the remailers

At 10:37 PM 8/6/97 EDT, The Anti American, KGB loving  bucket of animal
dung and human excrement :
 Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote the following, and again the master of
disinformation and  harassing e-mail, points
out that others are targeting him for the abuses that he is famous for.

Are we expected to have sympathy for this dick brain?

>Paul Pomes <ppomes@Qualcomm.com> writes:
>
>> |Paul Pomes sends me harrassing e-mail and quotes more obscenities from
>> |the anonymous remailers:
>
>such as:
>
>]I take this all to mean that you are Master Cocksucker Dimwit Vulis?
>
>> As you posted the obscenities in the first place I fail to understand your
>> objections.
>

>Lie from Pomes: I never in my life sent anything to this motherfucker.
>
>Another lie from Pomes: a few days ago the motherfucker wrote:
>
>]Subject: Re: Entrust Technologies's Solo - free download
>]From: Paul Pomes <ppomes@Qualcomm.com>
>]To: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
>]Cc: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
>]Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 09:13:52 -0700
>]Sender: ppomes@Qualcomm.com
>]
>]At 9:22 EDT on Wednesday, July 30, 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>]
>]|I ask everyone on these two forums to inform Northern Telecom Forgers /
>]|Bell North Forgery Research / Entrust that we will boycott their
>]|"security" products as long they continue to employ the child-molesting
>]|pedophile Chris R. Lewis - the biggest forger on Usenet.
>]
>]Sorry, I'm afraid that honor belongs to you, Dimi.  What I will do is
>]killfile you as also the biggest un-cultured twit on Usenet.  High honors
>]of a sort.
>]
>]/pbp
>
>Clearly Pomes lied about having killfiled me.
>
>Pomes harrasses anonymous remailer operators: he has been complaining to
>Jeff Berches's employer and upstream, contributing to his decision
>to shut down the cajones remailer:
>
>]To: abuse@hotwired.com, abuse@bbnplanet.net, remailer-admin@cajones.com
>]        jeff@hotbox.com, ops@bbnplanet.com, toxic@content.org,
>]        dgaudet-djg20@arctic.org
>]From: Paul Pomes <ppomes@Qualcomm.com>
>
>Tim Skirvin condones and supports net-abuse by Net.Scum like Pomes,
>Hannigan, and Varshavchik.
>
>Please tell Qualcomm what you think about their employee attacking
>the anonymous remailers.

Thread