1997-08-13 - RE: [NTSEC] Hotfixes (fwd)

Header Data

From: Ray Arachelian <sunder@brainlink.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9ee7b6803b2020f1967a9036b48f40e7c381afcf54f122c8309345dd8cdc86a7
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.96.970813170643.7599S-100000@beast.brainlink.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 05:24:56 +0800

Raw message

From: Ray Arachelian <sunder@brainlink.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 05:24:56 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: RE: [NTSEC] Hotfixes  (fwd)

Wheee, check this out... there's thing called a Download Wizard that
"offers suggested updates" for software on your hard drive... Now buys and
girls, can we guess what else it will do? i.e. give to Microsoft a list
of? Hrrmmm?

.+.^.+.|  Ray Arachelian    |Prying open my 3rd eye.  So good to see |./|\.
..\|/..|sunder@sundernet.com|you once again. I thought you were      |/\|/\
<--*-->| ------------------ |hiding, and you thought that I had run  |\/|\/
../|\..| "A toast to Odin,  |away chasing the tail of dogma. I opened|.\|/.
.+.v.+.|God of screwdrivers"|my eye and there we were....            |.....