1997-08-29 - Krispin Preaches Revolution!

Header Data

From: Anonymous <anon@anon.efga.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: caafc58a7eae78acfea3827cb4bf1dc2225525297d2a071b14c8dc73f58098d3
Message ID: <03534be19006e0aa4949847a944e6017@anon.efga.org>
Raw Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 23:45:48 +0800

Raw message

From: Anonymous <anon@anon.efga.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 23:45:48 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Krispin Preaches Revolution!

Kent Crispin wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 28, 1997 at 06:17:09PM -0500, snow wrote:
> >       Well, the current system stinks, but enough people are buffalo'd into
> > thinking that it works, so it is doubtful that it will get better.

> People are not "buffalo'd" -- they are happy with a system that gives
> them a good life.  Therefore, it has to get worse before it gets
> better.

  I am happy that Kent has finally realized the need to Monkey Wrench
the "system" to the point where enough citizens get off of their too-
comfortable asses and address the issues which are leading to an
increasing number of their fellow citizens being persecuted and fucked
over by the government.

"Then they came for the fat-asses, and I was a fat-ass, but nobody
spoke up."
        -Roseanne

"If you want to keep people from claiming they're Jesus, you have to
break a few eggs."
        -Janet Reno/Pontius Pilate

  Now that Kent has realized, like McVeigh, that "it has to get worse
before it gets better," perhaps he is ready to break the Big Egg.
  I'll be more than happy to chip in to fill Kent's private plane with
fuel, and Peter Trei is at the airport, right now, stripping the
identifying numbers off of Kent's aircraft. (Ever since he started
forging posts to the list, Peter's gotten really radical.)

TruthMonger
{Now that we've got Peter Trei forging posts and Kent Crispin is ready
 to nuke D.C., how long can it be before we convince Blanc to bomb a
 daycare center?}

Thread