1997-08-25 - New Free Educational Sites

Header Data

From: Kevin Keil <webmaster@innerbody.com>
To: <cybrary@webletter.net>
Message Hash: d0dcdd4bc7f69b4ee244f3b13890f110285b383c15062d9c02299293b7e4e5e7
Message ID: <QQdeef06547.199708252128@alterdial.UU.NET>
Raw Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 14:32:54 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Kevin Keil <webmaster@innerbody.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 14:32:54 -0700 (PDT)
To: <cybrary@webletter.net>
Subject: New Free Educational Sites

Just a brief note to let you know about two new educational sites that are interactive and intended for non-technical audiences. I thought you might be interested in these new programs. Human Anatomy On-line covers the subject of the anatomy and Automotive Learning On-line covers the subject of automobiles. They include hundreds of graphics, educational information and animations. These two programs are free to the Internet community. This is a great resource that delivers educational material for schoolchildren to adults. I hope that you will find them to be of high quality and educational.

Thank you for your time.

Human Anatomy On-line is located at http://www.innerbody.com
Automotive Learning On-line is located at http://www.innerauto.com

Kevin Keil
Webmaster
Informative Graphics Corp
Webmaster@innerbody.com

NOTE: This address was located on a web page and used to notify you of this information. I will not be contacting you again unless requested.

Thread