1997-08-13 - journalism, travel and manufacturing

Header Data

From: Zooko Journeyman <zooko@xs4all.nl>
To: dlv@bwalk.dm.com
Message Hash: e73c7fec615c0ea92ff71d1682ed9e61433d09a83fdbf22da0cd533e6b03f119
Message ID: <199708131033.MAA00102@xs2.xs4all.nl>
Raw Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 18:57:17 +0800

Raw message

From: Zooko Journeyman <zooko@xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 18:57:17 +0800
To: dlv@bwalk.dm.com
Subject: journalism, travel and manufacturing

 A million monkeys operating under the pseudonym
 "Dr. Dmitri Vulis, KOTM <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>" typed:

> Do drop by whenever you're in NYC. :-)

I appreciate the invitation.  I'll be sure to do so when I'm in
NYC.

In other news, I made some t-shirts at HIP.  On the front they
have an excerpt of an e-mail message looking something like
this:

  From: Stan <wallace@netvertisement.com>
  To: Winston <1072SmithW@citizenunits.org>
  Subject: MAKE FREEDOM FAST!!!

  "I may disagree with every spam you send,
   but I will defend to the death your right
   to send it."

                      -- Voltaire

On the back they have the following slogans:

                MAKE FREEDOM FAST!!!

                  Spam is Speech.

              Censorship is Censorship.

And at the hem there is the legend:

   This is: AN OFFICIAL SPAM DEFENSE T-SHIRT
   Manufactured at: HIP, 1997
   By: Zooko Industries

I gave one shirt to Alex de Joode and one to Joichi Ito, and
I kept one for myself.  That leaves one, which I originally
intended to snail mail to Dr. Dmitri M. Vulis, KOTM.  But if
you don't want it then I'll auction it off via cypherpunks.
(Currencies accepted will include PGP-signed letters stating
your undying adoration of and loyalty to Zooko.)

Regards,

Zooko

Thread