1997-08-15 - PKIX Part 3 REQUIRES SUPPORT OF KEY RECOVERY?

Header Data

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ec849dd798897a39bcd8eefcff326b2d7f51b0a4d87610dbc73a052d1c663171
Message ID: <v03110728b01a23c83022@[139.167.130.248]>
Raw Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 23:38:52 +0800

Raw message

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 23:38:52 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: PKIX Part 3 REQUIRES SUPPORT OF KEY RECOVERY?

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 07:39:04 -0400
To: cryptography@c2.net
From: Rodney Thayer <rodney@sabletech.com>
Sender: owner-cryptography@c2.net

(This is a note I posted on the PKIX (Public Key Infrastructure) mailing
list.  I would be interested in comments on this document -- the draft is
<ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pkix-ipki3cmp-02.txt>

--- end forwarded text

Robert Hettinga (rah@shipwright.com), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/

Thread