1997-08-23 - $ Make Extra Cash $

Header Data

From: sussexrct@1stfamily.com
To: N/A
Message Hash: eee5e7d81d64105b34c8c81477b59ed0b618a01262dd94ff385393708c325e1c
Message ID: <199708232140.OAA11511@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 14:40:38 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: sussexrct@1stfamily.com
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 14:40:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: $ Make Extra Cash $

This message is being brought to you by EMAIL BLASTER 2.5 software.  If you would like a FREE copy of this software or any of our other HOT programs ABSOLTELY FREE call our FAX ON DEMAND number at 213-960-7822.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
$ Make Real Money With your PC $

If your main goal in life is to become RICH, you are not alone !. Thousands
of people from all over the world that have the same GOAL are working
together to achieve it. Your PC could make you thousands of dollars with the
appropriate software, information and techniques.

Work from home with your PC, distributing software and information all over the
world via E-mail and the Internet

You can make thousands of dollars with our business. It doesn't matter who
you are, what you do or where you live, full time or part time.

The PC-SUPER-MLM program and its products, Info-Reports,  allow you to run
the business from anywhere in the world working with your PC computer.

Our products are INFO-REPORTS that provide valuable information  that helps
you to reach financial independence. Our business is operated completely via
 E-mail, so the operation and distribution cost is zero.

Free Software runs under DOS or Windows. Very easy to use. No special skills
required.  No hassle.

Let me put in your hands at no cost to you, the INFORMATION and TOOLS that
show you how to sell INFORMATION on the Internet.

Read the program. Study the business. Learn how to make lots of money selling
Information through MLM and the Internet. You will be amazed at how this
INFORMATION can change your life FOREVER !.

I invite you to visit my Web Site:
                              http://members.tripod.com/~Sussexrct/

To find out more information about this OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY  and
to download the $ FREE and Virus FREE software for your review without any
obligation whatsoever.  Be sure to click on "Products" You will see 6 reports that
are beneficial for marketing this program or any other you may pursue. Also Click
on "Possibilities" to see what the opportunities are!

I thank you for your time and wish you success.

Respectfully,
R. C. Towlen
Software Distributor

Thread