1997-08-23 - Some [Was-Re: None]

Header Data

From: bureau42 Anonymous Remailer <remailer@bureau42.ml.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f44394d572c4e5bbd83f798df11efd7f5c92b0021db12bd0dd00709fe5249c71
Message ID: <vMoyL914VB+PxnPckWJDGw==@bureau42.ml.org>
Raw Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 06:38:48 +0800

Raw message

From: bureau42 Anonymous Remailer <remailer@bureau42.ml.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 06:38:48 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Some [Was-Re: None]

Rabid Wombat wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Aug 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> > Anonymous <anon@anon.efga.org> writes:

> > > It would be a day to celebrate loudly if someone put a crater in DC.

> > I'd love for this to happen!  I wish someone would condense the instructions
> > for making nukes in one's garage into 4-6 lines suitable for .sigs.

> New York will probably get it first, Doctor.

  I received an anonymous email giving me the instructions on how to
build a Neutron Bomb which kills all people except those named Dimitri
and leaves all the buildings standing.
  The last few lines of the message were corrupted. On the off chance
that the anonymous sender happens to read the cypherpunks mailing list,
I thought I would post this to let them know they should resend the
message.

BoomMonger

Thread