1997-09-18 - IPO ALERT: Radcom Ltd. Available through Wit Capital

Header Data

From: dustin@witcapital.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 287bb4b4b8ca153001ed7d4cda54a5857a8b42bf96a4de8f05b970a7df32461e
Message ID: <199709180433.VAA16946@cygint.cygnus.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 14:24:35 +0800

Raw message

From: dustin@witcapital.com
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 14:24:35 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: IPO ALERT: Radcom Ltd. Available through Wit Capital

Wit Capital Corporation is pleased to announce that we are able to provide first-come first-serve participation in the following initial public offering as described below:

Issuer:  Radcom Ltd., which develops, manufactures, markets and supports internetworking test and analysis equipment for data communications networks.

Security:  Ordinary Shares

Expected Size of Offering:  2,250,000 shares

Expected Price Range:  $7.50 to $9.50

Lead Underwriter:  Unterberg Harris

If you think you may be interested in this Initial Public Offering available through Wit Capital, please visit http://www.witcapital.com or call (888) 4wit-cap.
You can view, print or download the Preliminary Prospectus from the New Issues Section of our website.  To purchase shares, you must first open an account, which you can do online.

Investing in public offerings is speculative and may not be appropriate for every investor.
As with all of your investments with Wit Capital, you must make your own determination of whether an investment in this offering is consistent with your investment objectives and risk tolerance.
To learn more about the risks of investing in initial public offerings please visit the New Issues Section of our website.

A REGISTRATION STATEMENT RELATING TO THESE SECURITIES HAS BEEN FILED WITH THE SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION BUT HAS NOT YET BECOME EFFECTIVE.
THESE SECURITIES MAY NOT BE SOLD NOR MAY OFFERS TO BUY BE ACCEPTED PRIOR TO THE TIME THE REGISTRATION STATEMENT BECOMES EFFECTIVE.
THIS COMMUNICATION SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL OR THE SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY, NOR SHALL THERE BE ANY SALE OF THESE SECURITIES
IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH SUCH OFFER, SOLICITATION OR SALE WOULD BE UNLAWFUL PRIOR TO REGISTRATION OR QUALIFICATION UNDER THE SECURITIES LAWS OF SUCH JURISDICTION.

Wit Capital Corporation
Member NASD  SIPC

Thread