1997-09-01 - Re: THANKS!!!!! A BUNCH!!!!!

Header Data

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: 5fd4dd01115902c152f8d8215fb99b10b83f3ea9d68e1d7b47128de900d4b993
Message ID: <v03102801b02fc4d3498d@[207.167.93.63]>
Reply To: <19970831.182129.3638.3.ahoier@juno.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-09-01 01:11:48 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 09:11:48 +0800

Raw message

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 09:11:48 +0800
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Subject: Re: THANKS!!!!! A BUNCH!!!!!

At 3:00 PM -0700 8/31/97, A Hoser wrote:
>I think somebody on this list (I think on this list) gave me a PGP
>Signature and I just wanna say thank you so much!!!!
>But what i'd like to know is what does the PGP Signature really mean?????
> Like for example what does my PGP Signature mean Alls it is is a bunch
>of letters.  Could someone privately e-mail me some info on cryptography
>web sites??????
>
>THANKS

A Hoser,

Be sure to encrypt all of your posts with the Virtual One Time Pad
algorithm, also known as Rot13, so that only the suitably clued may read
your words.

--Klaus

Voluntary Mandatory Self-Rating of this Article
(U.S. Statute 43-666-970719).
Warning: Failure to Correctly and Completely Label any Article or Utterance
is a Felony under the "Children's Internet Safety Act of 1997," punishable
by 6 months for the first offense, two years for each additional offense,
and a $100,000 fine per offense. Reminder: The PICS/RSACi label must itself
not contain material in violation of the Act.

** PICS/RSACi Voluntary Self-Rating (Text Form) ** :

Suitable for Children: yes  Age Rating: 5 years and up.
Suitable for Christians: No Suitable for Moslems: No  Hindus: Yes
Pacifists: No  Government Officials: No  Nihilists: Yes  Anarchists: Yes
Vegetarians: Yes  Vegans: No  Homosexuals: No  Atheists: Yes
Caucasoids: Yes  Negroids: No  Mongoloids: Yes
Bipolar Disorder: No  MPD: Yes and No  Attention Deficit Disorder:Huh?

--Contains discussions of sexuality, rebellion, anarchy, chaos,torture,
regicide, presicide, suicide, aptical foddering.
--Contains references hurtful to persons of poundage and people of
color.Sensitive persons are advised to skip this article.

**SUMMARY**
Estimated number of readers qualified to read this: 1
Composite Age Rating: 45 years

Thread