1997-09-06 - Re: Di and Dodi Run Over A Land Mine

Header Data

From: “Brian B. Riley” <brianbr@together.net>
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 75d5e868cac030907c61ffc13c2ec37154313a0b44333ed044ec1da914e366d3
Message ID: <199709060405.AAA25102@mx02.together.net>
Raw Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 12:14:36 +0800

Raw message

From: "Brian B. Riley" <brianbr@together.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 12:14:36 +0800
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: Di and Dodi Run Over A Land Mine

Brian B. Riley --> http://www.macconnect.com/~brianbr
      For PGP Keys -  Send Email Subject "Get PGP Key"
   "...if you drink much from a bottle marked 'poison,' it is almost
     certain to disagree with you, sooner or later"  -- Lewis Carroll

Thread