1997-09-11 - Program Makes Believers Of Skeptics!

Header Data

From: lionsroar@ascella.net
To: (Recipient List Suppressed)
Message Hash: 7bf08442037b686736e4f25094e9f0f001a1136099faef1d72a39e3713f5231f
Message ID: <0000000000.AAA000@ascella.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 13:54:24 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: lionsroar@ascella.net
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 13:54:24 -0700 (PDT)
To: (Recipient List Suppressed)
Subject: Program Makes Believers Of Skeptics!

                    $6,000 In 10 Days!

PROVEN MAIL ORDER PLAN, makes believers of skeptics! This
is not MLM, nor is it betting or stocks. Not a chain letter
scheme nor a 900 number business. Simple, easy to operate,
small business program, that you can easily add to your
existing programs or start your first home based business.
Includes everything you need to get started.

This is opportunity knocking ...don't pass it by. This is risk
free with our 30 day money-back guarantee! For more no
obligation details, click here:

http://www.ascella.net/lionsroar/index.html

Thank you for your time.
                 REMOVE INSTRUCTIONS
   This is a direct emailing. As a member of the
Online Marketeers Association, we do not wish to
send you commercial emails if you don't want them.
If you would like to be removed from our inhouse
list, please click on this link:

    mailto:lionsroar@ascella.net?subject=remove

(or simply hit reply and type remove in the subject
field). Your email address will be removed
immediately from our list. Your email address will
also be submitted to the master remove list of the
Online Marketeers Association.
 * Promote Responsible Direct Commercial Emailing *
          * Have A Nice Mail Order Day *