1997-09-14 - Make GAK or back doors better? Hell NO!

Header Data

From: “Attila T. Hun” <attila@hun.org>
To: “Brian B. Riley” <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 887c9d3cf3594e4b0cba45bdc987705b22ca9f67e5f059f8ee0825cf318cf0c9
Message ID: <199709140446.WAA10913@infowest.com>
Reply To: <199709122333.TAA01905@mx02.together.net>
UTC Datetime: 1997-09-14 04:56:39 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 12:56:39 +0800

Raw message

From: "Attila T. Hun" <attila@hun.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 12:56:39 +0800
To: "Brian B. Riley" <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Make GAK or back doors better?  Hell NO!

on or about 970912:1933
    "Brian B. Riley" <brianbr@together.net> expostulated:

+Brian B. Riley --> http://www.macconnect.com/~brianbr
+         For PGP Keys -  Send Email Subject "Get PGP Key"
+  "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to
+   stand by and do nothing"  Edmund Burke

Thread