1997-09-15 - Elliptic Curve library for visual basic

Header Data

From: “James A. Donald” <jamesd@echeque.com>
To: “‘Cryptography’” <coderpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 90d296390712b4cfd4be514ee219debb3285f9e9eb8ea9c5f97c6726f12678ab
Message ID: <199709151854.LAA10149@proxy3.ba.best.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 11:57:59 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: "James A. Donald" <jamesd@echeque.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 11:57:59 -0700 (PDT)
To: "'Cryptography'" <coderpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Elliptic Curve library for visual basic

http://www.jim.com/jamesd/tools.htm

An OLE extension to visual basic, providing elliptic curve
cryptographic operations and true random numbers.

This was written for my own purposes. I wrote it because
visual basic is the by far the fastest way of creating a
certain kind of program with a reasonably acceptable user
interface. However I believe it will be generally useful
to anyone who wishes to create a cryptographic program that
manages a database, or who merely wants to get a cryptographic
program with an attractive user interface up quickly.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   jamesd@echeque.com

Thread