1997-09-12 - Information Please

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a92932b4ceda5249a70b19c4f9dcb67d293cbea0a7fc087a80da2d28c8798a15
Message ID: <199709120224.EAA09212@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 10:37:32 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 10:37:32 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Information Please

I am interested in researching possible legal grounds for taking armed
action against politicians governments and law enforcement agencies.

I would appreciate any pointers anyone might be able to provide to
any material of this nature.

Of particular interest would be information as to the application of
International law in this area.

I am assuming of course that there must be some form of law somewhere
which recognizes the right to resist oppression and violation of human
rights by any government elected or not.

Thank you.
ps If possible I would like to receive this information before
   September 16th 1997 as it is a two day drive to southern
   California and I would like at least one day to rest.

Thread