1997-09-17 - Re: 767 MHz Alpha, opinion_mode_enabled (fwd)

Header Data

From: Ray Arachelian <sunder@brainlink.com>
To: cypherpunks <cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: b34ffa0e37fd728474344d5bcf17b06649ce4f84d809037179f691635ef4efcc
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.96.970917123516.25992B-100000@beast.brainlink.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 00:43:54 +0800

Raw message

From: Ray Arachelian <sunder@brainlink.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 00:43:54 +0800
To: cypherpunks <cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: 767 MHz Alpha, opinion_mode_enabled (fwd)

I 'spose it's gettin' to be time that we ditched them 512 bit keys and
them 40 bit keys. :)  The very existance of a 2.6GHz CPU - yes freon
cooled is more than enough...

.+.^.+.|  Ray Arachelian    |Prying open my 3rd eye.  So good to see |./|\.
..\|/..|sunder@sundernet.com|you once again. I thought you were      |/\|/\
<--*-->| ------------------ |hiding, and you thought that I had run  |\/|\/
../|\..| "A toast to Odin,  |away chasing the tail of dogma. I opened|.\|/.
.+.v.+.|God of screwdrivers"|my eye and there we were....            |.....