1997-09-25 - Re: Oxley Amendment

Header Data

From: Lucky Green <shamrock@cypherpunks.to>
To: Lee Tien <tien@well.com>
Message Hash: dcc7c9248f2d289e6cce002b9609acb09bb112e6abf4748b80e6f8e2c579fef0
Message ID: <Pine.BSF.3.96.970925084053.21871A-100000@pakastelohi.cypherpunks.to>
Reply To: <v03007800b04fa86af0f9@[163.176.132.90]>
UTC Datetime: 1997-09-25 06:51:38 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 14:51:38 +0800

Raw message

From: Lucky Green <shamrock@cypherpunks.to>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 14:51:38 +0800
To: Lee Tien <tien@well.com>
Subject: Re: Oxley Amendment

On Wed, 24 Sep 1997, Lee Tien wrote:

> I'd love to see a simple map/diagram of all the inflection points where the
> FBI/NSA forces can further twist SAFE.  Call it morbid curiosity.  Last
> year's model was bad, and it's only gotten worse.

Such a diagram would be interesing to have. Not everybody watched "How a
bill becomes law". :-) And there is sigificant interest in this issue from
our international readers that are not as familiar with the political
process in the US as perhaps some of us US citizens are.

 -- Lucky Green <shamrock@cypherpunks.to> PGP encrypted email preferred.
   "Tonga? Where the hell is Tonga? They have Cypherpunks there?"

Thread