1997-09-10 - Re: Gao’s Chaos Cryptosystem Algorithm

Header Data

From: Panikovsky <paniko19@idt.net>
To: Igor Chudov <ichudov@Algebra.COM>
Message Hash: ee340ecc60c2333f56a5e2560fdbe8d3b12402b6ebd76f8396bfbc203ceabbf2
Message ID: <3416EAB9.7A1CC701@mail.idt.net>
Reply To: <199709090543.AAA10682@manifold.algebra.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-09-10 18:10:23 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 02:10:23 +0800

Raw message

From: Panikovsky <paniko19@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 02:10:23 +0800
To: Igor Chudov <ichudov@Algebra.COM>
Subject: Re: Gao's Chaos Cryptosystem Algorithm

having joined this lively discusion group
only recently, panikovsky feels he must make
up for the lost time in a hurry, even though
all of the issues (read: none) might not be
familiar to him.  However, never being the one
to be impeded by the facts, he boldly forges on.
And on. and on.

Igor Chudov @ home wrote:

> Nobuki Nakatuji wrote:
> >

> > >I will just repeat Prof. Choate's question, how do you generate Ch.
>

> > Ch generate
> >
> > begin
> > Xn+1=aXn(1.0-Xn)
> > return Xn+1
> > end
>
> What does aXn(1.0-Xn) mean? That's what I do not understand.

that's easy: aXn speaks louder than words.Sore wa Nihongo de nanto
iimasu ka?

> > Do you understand Japanese ?
>
> Nihongo ga dekimasen, wasuremashita:) 1991-ni benkyo simashita.
> Rosia-no
> hito deshita, Amerika-de ikimashita.

Ah, Chudo-san, watashi ga miru.  America ga chobaka deska.  LOL-ga

> Panikovsky-san nihongo-ga totemo dekimasu.

Pain in kovsky-san nihongo wakalimassen.
Paniskovsky-san geri wo shite imasu.

> Yokunai hito ja
> Nai noni do shite
> Wasureta nijimu
> Una sera de Tokyo, a-a
>
> ... that's a neat song I remember.

the last line seems vaguely spanish or italian, imho.

> > If you understand Japanese,
> > I will send theis of Gao's Chaos Cryptosystem to you.
>
> I like C more.

i c nothing

>         - Igor.

panikovsky had learned the hard way that the most usefulphrase in
"survival japanese" is "utenaide".  [don't shoot]

-- PMS (by any other name would still smell as sweet)
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6615/dating.html - your
comprehensive guide on dating and buying Russian women

Thread