1997-09-05 - Re: Plunger Pervert Returns to Work

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: eeb02491045c974e70164d1eb6ab739277829f3aaa5ce9fbb314fd224b3892be
Message ID: <N3aJce7w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <19970905002220.13272.qmail@zipcon.net>
UTC Datetime: 1997-09-05 02:13:21 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 10:13:21 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 10:13:21 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Plunger Pervert Returns to Work

Mike Duvos <enoch@zipcon.net> writes:

> Dr. Vulis writes:
>
>  > I haven't seen any evidence that would contradict the defense's claim
>  > that the victim was sodomized with the plunger in the night club before
>  > he was taken into custody by the police.
>
> Ah.  So he fought like a tiger against police who were beating him
> with their radios with a broken jaw, ruptured bladder, and perforated
> colon suffered hours earlier during a kinky gay sex act.

One of the stories given by the alleged victim was that he wasn't
fighting the cops at all.  Someone else supposedly punched Volpe and
Volpe supposedly mistook Louima for him. Yeah, right, and Tawana
Brawley was raped, and O.J. is innocent.

And he is Haitian and does look gay.  Remember the "4H" originally high
risk groups for AIDS, later hushed up for being politically incorrect?

> I've never seen a case of alleged police brutality the police didn't
> try to lie their way out of.  Perhaps this will be the first.

I believe in "innocent until proven guilty," even if I don't like the
accused's line of work.

>  > By the way, have you seen the alleged daughter whom the victim hasn't
>  > been in touch with since her birth?  Now that her mother got the whiff
>  > of tens of millions of dollars in settlement, she's very interested in
>  > her alleged father.
>
> Maybe she can hire Bill Cosby's lawyer.

I understand that one of the motherfucker shysters who represented O.J.Simpson
in his criminal trial is now representing Louima in a civil suit against NYC.
NYC taxpayers, get ready for an income tax hike. :-)

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM