1997-09-12 - Re: Forwarding of Federalist Papers from Canada for U.S. Citizens promoting democracy

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f13772d3eb30300b32b5e0d62fa11ecd61899855737d97e36d4afe64d4c860ba
Message ID: <199709120307.FAA13457@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 11:37:05 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 11:37:05 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Forwarding of Federalist Papers from Canada for U.S. Citizens promoting democracy

Six wrote:
> If you have a desire to educate the citizens of foreign countries
> as to the value of democracy, I would be pleased to forward a copy of
> the Federalist Papers to any email address you desire, upon receipt
> of only the email addresses, with no instructions or requests.

I think we should all send a copy of the Federalist Papers to Sadaam
Hussein. It would be the American thing to do.

Six also wrote:
> If for any reason you feel that the terrorists who are ruling your
> country might be able to persecute you for exercising free speech,
> I would be happy to forward PGP 5.0 upon receipt of only the email
> addresses, with no instructions or requests.

I am certain we can trust Six not to mix up the addresses with no
instructions and no requests meant for forwarding the Federalist
Papers with the addresses with no instructions and no requests meant
for forwarding strong encryption.

TrustingMonger

Thread