1997-09-17 - LACC: DEA Agents Accuse CIA of Tapping Phones

Header Data

From: Greg Broiles <gbroiles@netbox.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: f9bf9f34e7cef1fe5480099f8e6a44ac723c2717b4ff4df11c3e8988eaea67d9
Message ID: <3.0.3.32.19970917145126.03a55970@mail.io.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 05:59:39 +0800

Raw message

From: Greg Broiles <gbroiles@netbox.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 05:59:39 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: LACC:  DEA Agents Accuse CIA of Tapping Phones

This would probably be a pretty interesting complaint to read, if there are
any DC-area cypherpunks who feel like making a trip down to the courthouse ..

--
Greg Broiles                | US crypto export control policy in a nutshell:
gbroiles@netbox.com         | Export jobs, not crypto.

Thread