1997-10-26 - Another David Bohm book [non-crypto]

Header Data

From: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Message Hash: 01f700c3964e96b0d5b7cdc4a5d652fa6ef27e089ff57879f78443a8248af050
Message ID: <199710261747.LAA00630@einstein.ssz.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 01:52:55 +0800

Raw message

From: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 01:52:55 +0800
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Subject: Another David Bohm book [non-crypto]

Hi,

I know this isn't crypto related but several times David Bohm has come up in
discussions relating to physics and various interpretations of Quantum
Physics.

Check out the essay collection:

Quantum Implications: Essays in Honour of David Bohm
ed. B.J. Hiley, F.D. Peat
ISBN 0-415-06960-2
$19.95

Hiley collaborated with Bohm in his physics and co-authored The Undivided
Universe, while Peat co-authored with Bohm the book Science, Order, and
Creativity.

30 essays by:

B.J. Hiley & F.D. Peat
David Bohm
E.P. Gross
D. Pines
A.J. Leggett
R. Penrose
T.D. Clark
B. d'Espagnat
J.P. Vigier, C. Dewdney, P.R. Holland A. Kyprianidis
I. Prigogine, Y. Elskens
Y. Aharonov, D. Albert
J.S. Bell
R.P. Feynman
G.F. Chew
H.P. Stapp
C.W. Kilmister
F.A.M. Frescura, B.J. Hiley
D. Finkelstein
P.R. Holland, C. Phillipidis
H. Frohlich
R. Rosen
B.C. Goodwin
M.H.F. Wilkins
A. Ford
K.H. Pribram
G.G. Globus
M. Ullman
D. Shainberg
J. Briggs
R. Weber

   |    The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there   |
   |    be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.       |
   |                                       -Alan Greenspan-             |
   |                                                 ravage@ssz.com     |