1997-10-02 - Re: “Show me an example of terrorists using the Internet or crypto”

Header Data

From: Mark Rogaski <wendigo@ne-wendigo.jabberwock.org>
To: cynthb@sonetis.com
Message Hash: 0b8b5e5f9b3680aa1993b28a62657643f96491e5353cb5342738091d7eac5010
Message ID: <199710020101.VAA16390@deathstar.jabberwock.org>
Reply To: <Pine.BSD/.3.91.971001154053.7185A-100000@mrburns.iosphere.net>
UTC Datetime: 1997-10-02 01:23:30 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 09:23:30 +0800

Raw message

From: Mark Rogaski <wendigo@ne-wendigo.jabberwock.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 09:23:30 +0800
To: cynthb@sonetis.com