1997-10-04 - Regulate them to ‘double-death’…

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 11681e9c1c0cc80d3cbe290c19c72843f1d6cd149df5702e8365af80db3cb505
Message ID: <199710041647.SAA29174@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 01:03:46 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 01:03:46 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Regulate them to 'double-death'...

Cynthia Brown wrote:
> Canada may be regulated to death according to most libertarians, but I for
> one like it that way.  I can walk alone and unarmed at night in Ottawa,
> Toronto, etc. without fearing for my life.  Can a female resident of
> Washington or New York say the same?  Our schools do not have metal detectors
> at the entrances because they are not needed.

No, instead, Canadian students terrorize each other with old-fashioned
forms of violence, like at Cole Harbor high school in Newfie'land, where
they use baseball bats to keep the niggers in line, and in Montreal,
where four teenagers have been driven to suicide in the last few weeks
by the 'taxing' they have endured from the youth gangs that roam the
subways.
Perhaps Canada needs 'more' regulation...

CanuckMonger

Thread