1997-10-31 - Remailer Announcements

Header Data

From: Family Values ISP <fvi@null.dev>
To: remailer-operators@anon.lcs.mit.edu
Message Hash: 11b64debf8ddb605e18fa948aa8bf397d8716e58ffb56fa956d05a6549804918
Message ID: <3459226B.7D26@null.dev>
Reply To: <571650ea59cbc51a6eafda200ef0e938@anon.efga.org>
UTC Datetime: 1997-10-31 00:24:56 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 08:24:56 +0800

Raw message

From: Family Values ISP <fvi@null.dev>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 08:24:56 +0800
To: remailer-operators@anon.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Remailer Announcements

Announcement:

         FAMILY VALUES ISP ANNOUNCES CHANGE OF REMAILERS!

We at Family Values ISP would like to apologize for the activities of
the 'Bad Remailer' operators, who have allowed their system, and ours,
to be abused by foul-mouthed swine and minors seeking information on
venereal diseases.
We initially had our doubts about the operators of the 'Bad Remailer',
based on their name alone, but we gave them the benefit of the doubt,
as good Christians are wont to do. (Have you seen the word 'wont' in
any other posts today?)

Although we are sad that our confidence was betrayed by the operators
of the 'Bad Remailer', we are pleased to announce that we have replaced
their services with those of the 'TruthMailer'.
We are confident that this change will be a positive one which will
result in better service to our customers, with less potential of
abuse by the remailer users.

Famiry Varues ISP
  --
Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public mind.
  -- General William Westmoreland

Thread